Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Mixed Fruit – Brandy Trifle recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Mixed Fruit – Brandy Trifle recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed fruit – brandy trifle recipe. You can cook mixed fruit – brandy trifle using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Mixed Fruit – Brandy Trifle:
- Provide 275 Millilitres of Heavy Cream.
- Take 30 Grams of Castor Sugar.
- Use 3 of Egg Yolks.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cornflour.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1 of apple Green (peeled and cut into small pieces).
- Provide 2 of mangoes fresh (cut into small pieces).
- Provide 2 of Kiwi Fruit.
- Get 100 Millilitres of Brandy (or any other liqueur).
- You need 30 Grams of Sugar.
- Take 50 Grams of walnuts Toasted.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Mixed Fruit – Brandy Trifle:
- Make one 'Elvis Presley's Favourite Pound Cake' (recipe http://www.cucumbertown.com/recipes/55298/elvis-presleys-favourite-pound-cake-with-a-twist) or any other basic butter cake of your choice..
- For the custard:.
- Beat together the egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the corn flour and mix well. Keep aside..
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan. Pour the hot cream slowly in the egg-sugar mixture, beating constantly the whole time..
- When the cream is completely mixed, take the mixture back to the heat and cook on a low heat, stirring constantly until thick. Take the custard off from the heat and cover with a cling foil and let it cool..
- Put the cut apples in the brandy for 1-2 hours, till apple absorb some of the flavor from the brandy..
- Take the cut apples out from the syrup. Take the remaining brandy and add the sugar and heat it (on low flame) for 30 secs in a small saucepan (until sugar dissolves). Keep it aside to cool..
- For the assembly:.
- Take a glass bowl. Cut your pound cake into small pieces. Brush a little of the brandy syrup on each piece. Assemble in the lowest layer of your glass dish..
- Add the cut fruits over the cake. Pour the custard generously over the fruits and then repeat layering in the same fashion (cake, fruits, custard).
- Top with fresh fruits and toasted walnuts..
- Cover with a cling foil and keep it in the fridge to chill for atleast 8 hours. Serve chilled..
This dish will feed a crowd so it's perfect for a picnic or large family get together! Applejack, Brandy, Champagne, Lemon Juice, Triple Sec. Brandy, Fruit, Orange Juice, Red Wine, Sugar, Triple Sec. Brandy, Grenadine, Lemons, Margarita Mix, Rum, Sangria, Squirt, Tequila, Vodka, Whiskey. BRANDIED FRUIT STARTER This is a third variation of a multiday mix.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Mixed Fruit – Brandy Trifle turns your day cheerful.