What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Pistachios and walnut oatmeal muffins recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Pistachios and walnut oatmeal muffins recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pistachios and walnut oatmeal muffins recipe. To cook pistachios and walnut oatmeal muffins you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Pistachios and walnut oatmeal muffins:
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of oats.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of wholemeal flour.
- Use 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of ground flaxseed.
- Use 2 of apples shredded.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder or vanilla essence.
- Take 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of x 2 cups chopped walnuts and pistachios.
- Use of Few strands of saffron.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Pistachios and walnut oatmeal muffins:
- Preheat your oven to 180C. In a bowl add milk and vinegar and leave for 10 minutes..
- In a bowl combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, ground flaxseed, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add the milk, oil, cardamom and mix well. Add the shredded apples and the nuts. With a icecream scoop fill the muffin case with the batter and sprinkle nuts on top of muffins..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180 C and then reduce the temperature to 160 C and bake for another 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..
Pistachios are edible seeds that contain healthy fats, protein, fiber, and antioxidants. Pistachio nuts are not only tasty and fun to eat but also super healthy. These edible seeds of the Pistacia vera tree contain healthy fats and are a good. Adding pistachios to your healthy eating plan might also benefit your heart. Many pistachios are roasted and salted, and the added sodium.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Pistachios and walnut oatmeal muffins turns your day cheerful.