What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for complete Creamy Fish Gratin recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Creamy Fish Gratin recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy fish gratin recipe. You can cook creamy fish gratin using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Creamy Fish Gratin:
- Use 500 g of fish pieces, I had a mix of smoked haddock, cod and salmon.
- Provide 300 g of creme fraiche, don't use half fat – it will separate.
- Prepare of couple of handfuls grated mature Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of couple of handfuls of fresh breadcrumbs.
- Use of couple of handfuls of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Provide of squeeze lemon juice, salt and pepper, and you could add fresh herbs such as parsley and dill if you like.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Creamy Fish Gratin:
- Butter an ovenproof dish and place the fish pieces at the bottom. Squeeze over a little lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6..
- Cover the fish completely with creme fraiche, smoothing over the top to make an airtight layer, only use as much creme fraiche as you need..
- Spread the grated Cheddar over the top in an even layer. Mix the breadcrumbs with the grated Parmesan and then add that to the top too. I didn't have quite enough breadcrumbs, you need a good layer so you have a nice crispy topping..
- Grind over some black pepper and some paprika too if you wish and then bake for about 20 minutes. The fish will cook quickly in a metal dish, you'll need a bit longer if you're using a ceramic or china dish. Serve with chips and peas!.
Remove from the oven and gently stir in the crème. Place the fish and peas in the dish, season with a little freshly ground black pepper and toss lightly. Remove from the oven and gently stir in the crème fraîche. This crunchy fish gratin not only makes a quick and delicious weeknight supper but it's healthy too. Topped with a combination of oats, cornflakes and three-seed mix, this easy dish is ideal for feeding a crowd.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Creamy Fish Gratin makes your day cheerful.