Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Cajun Prawn Bites recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Cajun Prawn Bites recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun prawn bites recipe. To make cajun prawn bites you need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Cajun Prawn Bites:
- Take 1 of cucumber.
- Get 14 of prawns peeled and prepped.
- Take 2 of avocados.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove minced.
- Use 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Get of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Cajun Prawn Bites:
- Cut the cucumber into 14 rings and lay out on a serving platter Place a drizzle of olive oil in a shallow pan over a medium heat Add the prawns, Cajun seasoning and garlic Cook for 3 minutes or until the prawns are done Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Mash the avocados with the lime juice and season to taste Spread the mashed avocado onto the cucumber slices Top with a Cajun seasoned prawn.
Louis is known as one of the cities with the largest Mardi Gras celebrations. Huge parades, floats, day events and of course the annual Fat. Separate each Bite to avoid sticking together. Don't put too many frozen Bites in hot oil, to keep oil temperature hot. Keep Frozen until Ready to Fry.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Cajun Prawn Bites makes your day joyful.