Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Ras malayi pistachio recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Ras malayi pistachio recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ras malayi pistachio recipe. To make ras malayi pistachio you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Ras malayi pistachio:
- Prepare 1 litre of milk.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get Half of cup sugar.
- Prepare 1 of rasmalayi laziza pack.
- Provide 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 10 of almonds.
- Use 2 glass of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Ras malayi pistachio:
- Put 1 litre milk in the karahi and give flame to it….then add 2 glass water in it.
- Heat the milk until.boil.add rasmalayi laziza powder in the bowl.add 4 tbsp oil.then rinse thoroughly.
- After this add half egg step by step..keep in mind the mixture is not become to soft.. knead the mixture. It should be hard.
- Take small amount of oil on your palm..rub your palm and give shape to the material… keep in mind that If the material is too sticky.then use oil otherwise it does,nt need.
- Their are total 16_18 balls are formed.put these ball one by one into the boiled milk immediatey.If we take balls for a long time… it become too hard but it is compulsory the milk is boiling in which we add these balls..
- The flame is medium.to low.cook it for 3_ 5 min in medium flame… then 10 min on low flame.. then check one piece of rasmalayi.. u see that their is no yellowness in it.. If yellowness is still, then cook it for 2 minute more.
- At last,flame is off. Rasmalayi is remained in the karahi for an hour.. then dish out into the bowl.put cut almond on the rasmalayi for it's nice and good looking.cool it for 2 hours..
- Enjoy and eat this delicius sweet dish with ur family.
Rasmalai is one of the popular and delicious Bengali sweet where rasgullas (cottage cheese balls) are soaked in thickened and. Ras means 'juice' and malai means 'cream'. Rasmalai is actually rasgulla soaked in rich saffron flavored creamy milk. This rich dessert is usually prepared on special occasions. Rasmalai is a very delicious and mouthwatering bengali recipe.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Ras malayi pistachio turns your day joyful.