What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Sponge Cake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Sponge Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sponge cake recipe. You can cook sponge cake using 5 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Sponge Cake:
- Use 2 of Egg.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- Use 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 12 grams of Butter.
- Use 8 grams of Milk.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Sponge Cake:
- Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and mix well with a whisk..
- Heat the bowl from Step 1 in a double boiler. Stir the mixture with the whisk until it's warm to the touch..
- Please patiently whip the mixture after it has warmed. Of course, you can also use a hand mixer..
- Place the butter and milk in a bowl and put it in the double boiler to melt the butter. Set the bowl aside..
- The egg and sugar mixture is done when you scoop up some of it, let it fall, and the shape remains. When it falls down like a ribbon, it's ready..
- After having beating the ingredients together in Step 1, stir in a circular motion using a whisk. Doing this will reduce foam in the batter..
- Sift the dry ingredients and mix in with a cutting motion. Since most of the air bubbles haven't been eliminated by this point, mix in the dry ingredients very well to make sure that no powder remains..
- Use a spatula to gently mix the melted butter from Step 4 before adding it to Step 7. Pour it in evenly around the whole bowl rather than adding it all in one place..
- Mix the ingredients together in big motions using the spatula. Without over mixing, make purposeful scooping motions from the bottom of the bowl..
- Line the cake pan with parchment paper. First, line the sides of the cake pan with the paper, then cover the bottom. Don't line the paper all the way to the bottom of the pan, it can just be lined up approximately..
- Pour the batter from Step 9 into the pan from Step 10, then drop the pan lightly on the counter 2 or 3 times. This will get rid of any excess air trapped in the batter..
- Bake the cake at 160°C for about 20 minutes..
- Pierce the cake diagonally with a wooden skewer, and if it comes out clean, the cake is done. It can also be checked by lightly hitting the side of the pan to see if it makes a "pom-pom" sound..
- Because the parchment paper covering the sides of the cake pan will start to draw in towards the middle if baked for too long, remove the cake from the oven before that happens..
- After baking the cake, tap the pan on the counter 2 or 3 times like you did before baking..
- After removing the cake from the pan, let it rest on a wire rack and it's done!.
Once you have this recipe down (you'll memorize. The cake is bouncy like a sponge, with the soft and delicate texture resemble cotton when you tear it apart. Take a basic sponge cake recipe to the next level with these When it comes to tea-time, a sponge cake recipe is the best way to go! Deliciously fluffy sponge cakes make for a perfect light dessert or a treat with an afternoon coffee or tea. A step-by-step sponge cake recipe that is foolproof and really easy.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sponge Cake turns your day cheerful.