Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Home cooked stir fry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Home cooked stir fry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home cooked stir fry recipe. To cook home cooked stir fry you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Home cooked stir fry:
- Take 500 of chicken fillet.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Get 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Prepare 400 g of green beans.
- Take 3 of \4cup olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs spice.
- Get Pinch of garlic salt.
- Get 1 of teaspoon.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chicken spice.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Home cooked stir fry:
- Fist start by cutting chicken fillet into strips,then marinade with just 1\4 cup of olive oil,mixed herbs spice and garlic salt and leave for about 30 minutes.
- Cut green beans and boil them aside until they are soft then drain water and put in a separate bowl and put aside.
- Cut onion into rings and cut three peppers into strips then add chicken spice and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the marinated chicken fillet and green beans stir well and let them fry for 15 minutes then serve with Rice and a sauce of your choice.
Recreate a Chinese takeaway at home. Vegetable stir-fry is a quick and easy Chinese dish. Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables, only if you do it right. Stir-fry choy sum or bok choy is the most common home-cooked dish for the Chinese. Simple, quick and delicious, all you need is just oil, garlic, salt.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Home cooked stir fry makes your day cheerful.