Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Sardine “Puttanesca” #mycookbook recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sardine “Puttanesca” #mycookbook recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sardine “puttanesca” #mycookbook recipe. To make sardine “puttanesca” #mycookbook you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Sardine “Puttanesca” #mycookbook:
- Provide of Spaghetti or Linguine 75g pp.
- You need Tin of sardines pp chopped up.
- Prepare Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Get of Onion, diced finely.
- Get 2 cloves of Garlic, crushed.
- Use Teaspoon of capers.
- You need A few of black olives crumbled.
- You need 1 of chilli, sliced.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Use of Lemon to serve.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Sardine “Puttanesca” #mycookbook:
- Cool pasta according to packet instructions.
- Sauté onion until soft.
- Add all other ingredients and bring to a simmer. Cool until pasta done..
- Drain pasta and toss into sauce..
- Season and serve with a squeeze of lemon..
Bursting with flavor and so easy to prepare, you'll be. Recette Pâtes puttanesca aux sardines : découvrez les ingrédients, ustensiles et étapes de préparation. This is a great puttanesca sauce!!! Took a break from the usual Sunday gravy and made this.loved It is not supposed to be tomatoey and sweet like marinara. Puttanesca should be bitter and spicy.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Sardine “Puttanesca” #mycookbook makes your day joyful.