Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Sunrise Mocktail recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Sunrise Mocktail recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunrise mocktail recipe. To make sunrise mocktail you only need 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Sunrise Mocktail:
- Provide 2 cups of orange juice.
- Use 1 cup of sprite.
- Use 4 Tbs of grenadine syrup.
- Provide 16 of ice cubes.
- Use 16 of mint leaves.
- Provide of Sliced lemon(deco).
- Provide 4 of cocktail glasses.
- You need 4 of straws.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Sunrise Mocktail:
- Fill bout 3/4 of orange juice in each glass,top off with sprite leaving space for the ice cubes and grenadine.Slowly pour 1Tbs of grenadine on the side of each glass so that it goes down to the bottom of the glass.Finally add the ice, mint leaves and serve chilled with straws..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Sunrise Mocktail turns your day cheerful.