Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Fish fajitas recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Fish fajitas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish fajitas recipe. You can cook fish fajitas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Fish fajitas:
- You need 2 of cod loins.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Use 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get of Juice of 1.5 lemons.
- Take of Salt and pepper to season.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Fish fajitas:
- Chop the fish into 3cm pieces and put into a bowl..
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl and mix well. Leave to marinade whilst you make your other taco/fajita fillings. You can mix and match, but I made refried beans, fresh salsa, guacamole and cheese..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, then fry the fish – making sure to separate the pieces in the pan. Turn over when the bottom is nicely crispy, and fry the other side until crispy..
- Layer into wraps with your other ingredients and serve..
Pack each tortilla with long grain rice, taco beans, peppers, spinach and chillies, and top with crispy fish fingers before wrapping. Ready in just over half an hour, this build-your-own dinner is sure to be enjoyed by the whole family. Fajitas are normally filled tortillas wraps made in Mexican and Tex-Mex culture. Fillings are usually chicken, beef or veggie but can contain anything you like – beans, fish, prawns and more. Divide the yoghurt, fish and veg between your warm tacos.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Fish fajitas turns your day cheerful.