Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Excel Sponge Cake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Excel Sponge Cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to excel sponge cake recipe. To make excel sponge cake you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Excel Sponge Cake:
- Provide 200 grms of Flour.
- Provide 200 grms of Magarine.
- Get 150 grms of Sugar.
- Get 200 grms of Eggs.
- Get 60 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Excel Sponge.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of Preservative.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Flavor.
- You need 50 grms of Powdered Milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Excel Sponge Cake:
- Get a kitchen scale and a mixing bowl and TARE your scale to 0 as it is in pic 1. •Weigh your butter (I use Topper) to the grams required a little above required measurement is ok.
- TARE your scale again to 0 then pour in your sugar to get the required amount needed •Whisk sugar and butter in medium speed till it’s light and fluffy.
- Whisk eggs and excel sponge until well blended and add to the butter mixture.
- Add milk to the butter mixture, weigh your dried ingredients and add to the butter mixture and whisk in low speed. •Pre-heat your oven and cream your pan then dust with flour •pour your cake batter in the pan and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Cut in slices and serve.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Excel Sponge Cake makes your day joyful.