Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Catfish banga soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Catfish banga soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to catfish banga soup recipe. To make catfish banga soup you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Catfish banga soup:
- Get 2 kg of fresh catfish.
- Get 1/2 cup of melon seeds.
- Get 1 of seed bitterkola.
- Provide of Bitterleaf.
- Get 5 cups of palm fruits.
- Get of Crayfish.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Take of Pepper.
- Take of Onions.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Catfish banga soup:
- Boil the palm fruits till done and extract the juice (banga), roast the melon and bitterkola(as flavor) a little bit and blend separately, blend your crayfish and set aside. Wash the fish with hot water and salt to remove the slime and steam with little pepper, onions and seasoning..
- Boil ur banga for about 15mins, add the blended melon let it boil for like 3mins and add the bitterkola, crayfish and add ur already steamed fish..
- Taste and adjust the seasoning and pepper, add the bitterleaf and allow it to simmer. Serve with any choice of swallow, rice or pasta..
I'll be using fresh Catfish and smoked turkey. I really wanted to use just fish but I love the flavour of smoked. Banga Soup or Ofe Akwu is the Nigerian Soup / Stew prepared with palm fruits. Remove the serrano chiles and bay leaves from the soup. Add the fish, cilantro, and salt.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Catfish banga soup makes your day cheerful.