What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my brandy bread pudding with ice cream sauce 😉 recipe. To make my brandy bread pudding with ice cream sauce 😉 you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉:
- Prepare 100 grams of Raisins.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of Brandy.
- Get 600 grams of Bread, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 100 grams of Sultanas.
- Use 50 grams of Fruit & Nut Mix.
- Get 1 tsp of Butter.
- Use 1 1/2 pints of Full Cream Milk.
- Prepare of SAUCE.
- Use 2 cups of vanilla Ice Cream.
- Use 1 tsp of Brandy.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- Take 4 tbsp of Evaporated Milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉:
- Soak the raisins in the brandy in a sauce pan for an hour before..
- In a jug, add the vanilla ice cream and 1 tablespoon of syrup and mix ..
- Then as it melts, add the teaspoon of brandy and the evaporated Milk. Stir in and you have a pouring ice cream sauce for the bread pudding. Keep in the fridge until your ready to serving..
- Cut up or tear up day old bread enough to near fill the a greased oven dish and mix in sultanas, and fruit & nut ..
- Slowly bring the milk to the boil..
- Put the pan of sultanas soaked in brandy on the heat, mix in butter, then pour in milk. Bring to the boil and just before it bubbles, turn to low.
- Pour the milk and raisins mixture all over the bread mix.
- Place it uncovered in a preheated oven on 180°C, stir after 15 mins, turn it over with a spoon. Then carry on baking for another 20 minutes, or until it has absorbed all the milk and has a nice golden crust on top.
- After 20 mins it should of soaked all the milk mix up. If its still bubbly and wet, turn it over again and put back in the oven for 5 minutes..
- Take it out let cool. Then serve in bowls with the ice cream sauce. You could dress the top with peaches for extra flavour. Or just plain..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your My Brandy Bread Pudding with Ice Cream Sauce 😉 makes your day joyful.