Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Sweet and sour salad with fried spinach recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Sweet and sour salad with fried spinach recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and sour salad with fried spinach recipe. You can have sweet and sour salad with fried spinach using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Sweet and sour salad with fried spinach:
- Take 4 of carrots.
- Get 1 packet of green beans(500 g).
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- Take 1 of \4 teaspoon paprika.
- Take 2 of table spoons olive oil.
- Use 1 of \4 cup chutney.
- Prepare 1 of \4 cup sweet chilli sauce.
- Provide of For Spinach.
- Provide 1 bunch of spinach.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Take Pinch of black pepper.
- Provide 1 table spoon of olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Sweet and sour salad with fried spinach:
- Chop onion and green pepper into fine pieces then chop green beans and carrots cut them into strips.
- In a pot boil green beans and carrots until soft,drain water and pit aside,then in a pot fry onion and green pepper add spices then add the boiled green beans and carrots and mix cook just fro 5 minutes and remove from stove.
- Put in a bowl and leave a bit to cool then add chutney and sweet chilli sauce.
- For spinach thoroughly wash spinach and chopped into small pieces also chop onion and boil just a bit then drain excess water and add salt and pepper and fry with olive oil.
- Served with grilled chicken and pumpkin.
The heat of the dressing wilts the spinach leaves and gives the spinach salad a wonderfully delicate sweet and sour flavor. Apple Almond Feta Spinach Salad – Crunchy, sweet and easy to make, this healthy spinach salad is full of great fresh flavors and tossed with a · Beautiful and festive roasted sweet potato, pear and pomegranate spinach salad with creamy goat cheese, toasted pecans and a tangy balsamic dressing! Loaded Sweet Potatoes with Ground Turkey, Mushrooms and Spinach. This sweet-and-sour spinach side dish gets its satisfying flavor from the combination of honey and sherry vinegar that's drizzled on top. Add the spinach in handfuls, stirring until wilted.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Sweet and sour salad with fried spinach turns your day joyful.