What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Fried Cauliflower 'steak' recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Fried Cauliflower 'steak' recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried cauliflower 'steak' recipe. To make fried cauliflower 'steak' you only need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Fried Cauliflower 'steak':
- Get 1 head of cauliflower.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 tablespoon of milk.
- Use 2 cups of Flour mix (my ingredients below).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Fried Cauliflower 'steak':
- Cut the cauliflower near the centre so you can get perfect cuts. Don't worry about the pieces that fall apart, you can still cook them..
- Boil the cauliflower for 5 minutes until tender. Remove from the water and pat dry.
- Coat with egg and milk mixture then with the flour mix. My flour mix was 2 cups of flour, six gun seasoning and paprika. Once coated, fry in oil on both sides and pat dry..
- Serve with your mash, spinach, etc..
Find more vegetarian recipes at Tesco Real Food. Add the cauliflower steaks to the skillet, nice side down (whichever side is prettier), and then drizzle Flip the cauliflower steaks over and transfer the pan to the oven. Grilled Cauliflower Steaks are topped with dried cranberries and fresh cilantro, and served with a cucumber yogurt sauce. If you want to end up with a true cauliflower "steak," you'll need the vegetable. Cauliflower tabbouleh, cauliflower rice, whole-roasted cauliflower, cauliflower fritters and soups and purées—this is a bandwagon I'm very happy to be on board.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Fried Cauliflower 'steak' turns your day cheerful.