Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Sweet Potato and Pecan nut Waffles with Maple syrup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Sweet Potato and Pecan nut Waffles with Maple syrup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato and pecan nut waffles with maple syrup recipe. You can have sweet potato and pecan nut waffles with maple syrup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Sweet Potato and Pecan nut Waffles with Maple syrup:
- Use 210 g of cake flour.
- You need 15 ml of baking powder.
- Get 15 ml of caster sugar.
- Prepare 15 ml of maple syrup(plus extra for roasting the sweet potato).
- Provide 150 g of pecan nuts roughly chopped.
- Provide 300 ml of milk.
- You need 2 of free-range eggs (separated).
- Use 50 g of melted butter.
- Get 1 of medium sized sweet potato chopped into rounds/cubes.
- Provide 1 pinch of cinnamon.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Sweet Potato and Pecan nut Waffles with Maple syrup:
- To make the waffle mix, sift all of the dry ingredients into a bowl then add the sugar..
- Whisk the milk, the two egg yolks(separated from the eggs) and melted butter together. Add to the dry ingredients and mix until a smooth consistency is achieved..
- Beat the egg whites to a soft peak, add to the mix by folding. Set aside for 30 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C. Add the chopped sweet potato to a roasting dish and drizzle with the extra maple syrup and cinnamon. Roast for 25 minutes or until golden and caramelized. Set aside and let cool..
- Switch on your waffle machine. Roughly mash up the sweet potato, take care not to thoroughly mash up, as you need chunks of it to be present in the waffle for texture and taste. Roughly chop the pecan nuts and add both to the waffle mix, fold gently to until just combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop or big spoon, spoon the batter onto each side of the waffle compartments on the machine, close the machine and let cook for 3-5 minutes until golden brown and crisp (or follow the manufacturers instructions on the packaging) serve with a quenelle/scoop of vanilla ice cream, a sprinkling of pecan nuts and a light drizzle of maple syrup..
I love roasted sweet potatoes with maple syrup. These Roasted Sweet Potatoes are made with simple ingredients — sweet potatoes, a drizzle of olive oil, real maple syrup, toasted pecans, cinnamon, and dried cranberries. My favorite way to eat vegetables is to roast them. It brings out their natural flavors and makes vegetables taste that much. Mash the potatoes right in the pot with a potato masher.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Sweet Potato and Pecan nut Waffles with Maple syrup turns your day cheerful.