Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Tarte Tatin with Brandy Cream recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Tarte Tatin with Brandy Cream recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tarte tatin with brandy cream recipe. You can have tarte tatin with brandy cream using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Tarte Tatin with Brandy Cream:
- Use 100 g of golden caster sugar.
- Get 50 g of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 6-8 of medium-sized, quite tart apples.
- Prepare 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry, or 1 quantity of rough puff.
- Take 200 ml of carton crème fraîche.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of brandy or calvados.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Tarte Tatin with Brandy Cream:
- Peel the apples and scoop out the cores with a teaspoon, cut the stalks out with a sharp knife..
- Put the sugar in the pan, together with 25ml water, place on a medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and is beginning to bubble..
- Remove from the heat and stir in the butter and vanilla extract..
- Place the apple halves in the pan, first coating them in the caramel, cut sides up. Fill in any big gaps with smaller pieces of apple. Return the pan to the heat and cook gently for 5 minutes, shaking the pan a couple of times. Allow to cool completely..
- Roll the pastry out, place it on top of the apples and trim round the edges so there is an overlap. You can put the tarte in the fridge at this stage and cook it later..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6 and cook the tarte for about 30 minutes until the pastry is golden and the caramel is bubbling around the sides..
- Put a large plate over the top of the pan and quickly, with oven gloves, invert the tarte on to it. At this stage I put the tarte back in the oven to crisp up the sides a little, but you can serve it straight away..
- To make the brandy cream, simply mix together the crème fraîche, icing sugar and calvados. Serve the tarte in slices with a dollop of cream..
Tarte Tatins with Other Fruits: Fruits of a similar hardness (quince, asian pear) can be cooked like apples. Softer fruits (apricots, pears, peaches) should be added to the skillet at the end of cooking the sauce, once the sauce has cooked to a dark amber color. Salted Caramel Tarte Tatin: Add an extra. This French dessert, created by the Tatin sisters at their hotel in Lamotte-Beuvron in France, is one of the most Tarte Tatin is best served warm, accompanied by a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and topped with some créme fraîche that melts on contact. Remove from the oven, cool slightly, then run a spatula around the edge of the pan and invert onto a serving plate.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Tarte Tatin with Brandy Cream turns your day joyful.