What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete My Pepperoni Bolognese Dish recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent My Pepperoni Bolognese Dish recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my pepperoni bolognese dish recipe. You can cook my pepperoni bolognese dish using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty My Pepperoni Bolognese Dish:
- Get 5 of Pork Sausage or Beef.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1 of large Onion.
- Get 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Use 1 of Sweet Pepper.
- Provide 200 g of pepperoni Sliced.
- Get 1 Can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Get 1 Cup of boiling water.
- Take 1 of Chicken stock / bouillon cube.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Red wine.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Use Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Tomato Purée.
- Provide 200 g of Pasta Shells.
- Provide 100 g of Grated Cheese of your choice (On this one I used Mozzerell.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing My Pepperoni Bolognese Dish:
- In a large frying pan heat up the oil.
- Add the onions fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds or garlic will burn taste bitter.
- Add the bay leaf and basil.
- Make a well in the centre of the mix and pour in the wine..
- Add the pepperoni and stir.
- Add the canned tomatoes and chicken stock and mix in.
- Add the peppers, the black pepper and the salt and stir in. Add the tomato purée mix.
- Turn heat down and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Boil the pasta while the mix is simmering until very soft.
- Add the pasta to a greased oven dish, flat along the bottom.
- Pour over the sausage mixture on top of the pasta.
- Add to a preheated oven for 30 mins 200C / Gas 7.
- At the last 5 mins of cooking add the grated cheese all over the top. Put back in the oven for 5 mins and serve hot..
- And add a sprinkle of parsley on top to serve 💜 Feeds 2-4 People. Serve with a side salad.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your My Pepperoni Bolognese Dish makes your day cheerful.