What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Tuna salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Tuna salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna salad recipe. You can have tuna salad using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Tuna salad:
- Use 2 cans of tuna.
- Use 30-60 ml of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 of carrot, medium.
- Prepare 50 g of feta.
- Take 50 g of spinach.
- Take 100 g of green beans.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 of pepper, green.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Tuna salad:
- Open tuna cans. Drain liquid and add to bowl. Mix in mayonnaise..
- Chop carrots in quarter disks and add to tuna..
- Crumble feta into tuna mixture..
- Roll spinach in a log and chiffonade. Add to tuna mixture..
- Chop green beans in 0.5cm widths. Add to tuna mixture..
- Chop tomato into quarter disks. Add to tuna mixture..
- Dice pepper into small blocks. Add to tuna mixture..
- Mix well and serve with some pita bread..
You can also take the virtuous route and top your greens with a scoop of tuna salad for a. This easy tuna salad recipe makes the best tuna sandwiches! This tuna salad is quick and easy to make, and it keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days. Healthy Tuna Salad with less mayo that actually tastes good. It is creamy, fluffy and flavorful.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Tuna salad turns your day joyful.