Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for yummy My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my scotch bonnet chicken & king prawn chilli 😃 recipe. You can cook my scotch bonnet chicken & king prawn chilli 😃 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃:
- Get 1 tbls of mild Chilli oil.
- Take 1/2 of Medium Onion diced.
- Take 1/4 of Scotch Bonnet chilli Pepper chopped.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Red Chilli pepper diced.
- Take 1 of small chicken breast cut into small bite size pieces.
- Use 300 g of King Prawns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken seasoning.
- Take 1/4 of yellow Sweet bell pepper chopped.
- Take 4 tbls of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃:
- Add the chilli oil and heat up.next add the onions chicken seasoning, Bonnet chilli and red long chopped chilli pepper. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Next add the red Chilli powder and then the chicken then fry for 5 minutes stirring..
- Next add the cooked king prawns and cook together and stir for 3 minutes..
- Last add the sweet Chilli Sauce stir in and cook for 2 minutes then add to a serving dish and have some boiled or Fried Rice to accompany it. Serve and enjoy..
My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 It's getting hotter my Chilli. A bit of a chicken prawn combo worked well with Fried Rice or boiled rice#Chilli#Mainmeal#Chicken Sally Strong. I don't own a slow cooker myself, but I do own a cast-iron casserole dish which. Scotch Bonnet Substitute (for Jerk Chicken) Ingredient Question Hey peeps, I'm currently looking for the proper ingredients to make jerk chicken at home, the problem I'm presented with however is that I live in Germany (Berlin to be exact) and I'm unable to find Scotch Bonnet Peppers at any of the big supermarkets. Char the pineapple rings alongside, reserving the juice.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your My scotch Bonnet chicken & King Prawn Chilli 😃 makes your day joyful.