Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for best Chicken Drumsticks Stewed with Black Vinegar and Star Anise in a Pressure Cooker recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Chicken Drumsticks Stewed with Black Vinegar and Star Anise in a Pressure Cooker recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken drumsticks stewed with black vinegar and star anise in a pressure cooker recipe. You can have chicken drumsticks stewed with black vinegar and star anise in a pressure cooker using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Chicken Drumsticks Stewed with Black Vinegar and Star Anise in a Pressure Cooker:
- Take 700 grams of Chicken drumsticks.
- Take 1 tbsp of Shio-koji.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide 100 ml of ＊Black Vinegar.
- Use 60 ml of ＊Soy sauce.
- Take 100 ml of ＊Water.
- Take 15 grams of ＊Non-calorie sweetener.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ＊Mirin.
- Provide 1 of knob ＊Ginger.
- Take 1 of ＊Red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ＊Star anise.
- Use 10 of Quail eggs (canned is ok as well).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Chicken Drumsticks Stewed with Black Vinegar and Star Anise in a Pressure Cooker:
- Mix the drumsticks with shio-koji and leave to rest for a while. Peel the shells of the quail eggs. Check out. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147921-boiling-guide-for-quail-eggs.
- Combine the ＊ ingredients..
- Heat the sesame oil and garlic in a frying pan. Fry the marinated chicken until golden brown..
- Put the combined ingredients and chicken in a pressure cooker and cover with a lid. Put the cooker on a high heat and continue to heat until it starts to steam..
- After it starts to steam turn the heat to medium-low and continue to heat for a further 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave to sit until the pressure is completely released. If you do not have a pressure cooker bring to a boil first and continue to cook for 15 minutes..
- After the pressure has released add the quail eggs and boil for 5 minutes. You can buy already-cooked quail eggs in shops..
- I used the black vinegar in this photo. I also used non-calorie sweetener. You can use normal sugar and use 40 g of it if you do so..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Chicken Drumsticks Stewed with Black Vinegar and Star Anise in a Pressure Cooker makes your day joyful.