Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for delicious SPONGE CAKE (MKATE WA MAYAI) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent SPONGE CAKE (MKATE WA MAYAI) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sponge cake (mkate wa mayai) recipe. You can have sponge cake (mkate wa mayai) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious SPONGE CAKE (MKATE WA MAYAI):
- Get 6 of eggs.
- Take 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need Half of cup sugar.
- Provide Half of cup flour.
- Prepare of Iliki (ground cardamom).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving SPONGE CAKE (MKATE WA MAYAI):
- In a mixer, add everything except the flour. Mix until the batter is light and fluffy, and the mixture has tripled in size..
- Now sieve the flour and add in the batter in two part, using a folding method to mix in the flour..
- Place in a greased pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Remove from the oven and let it cool before removing from the pan. Enjoy.
- Optional, you can add raisins on top..
The batter is cooked in a pan with ghee butter. These crepes are often sprinkled with sugar and are served hot for breakfast. It is recommended to pair mkate wa maji with a cup of tea on the side. Delicious cake recipe from Kenya, both delicious and easy to prepare with egg, currant and flour. Easy, quick, and simple cake recipes from all over the world. 'Mkate Wa Mayai – BellaNaija Living.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your SPONGE CAKE (MKATE WA MAYAI) turns your day joyful.