Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Banana crisps & 3 taste makers recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Banana crisps & 3 taste makers recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana crisps & 3 taste makers recipe. You can cook banana crisps & 3 taste makers using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Banana crisps & 3 taste makers:
- Prepare 1 bunch of raw banana (mine had 10 bananas).
- Provide as needed of Oil for frying.
- Provide of Taste maker 1 Chatpata masala.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of amchur (dry mango)powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder (fine).
- Prepare of Taste maker 2 farali.
- Get 1 tsp of sendha salt.
- You need 1 tsp of fine powder of black pepper poed.
- Prepare of Taste maker 3 piri piri.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fine powder of black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Banana crisps & 3 taste makers:
- Peeling bananas : wash the bananas well. Cut out both the ends. Make a vertical slit using a knife on the bananas. The slit has to be reasonably deep enough as the skin can be quite thick. Pull apart the skin at the slit and peel off. Put in the water right away to avoid oxidation..
- Take out a banana from water on a kitchen towel to dry it. Mix 3 tbsp water with 1/2 tsp salt in a bowl. Heat oil in a pan till it's moderately hot. Taste the temperature by adding a piece from the banana. It should emerse and float up in a second or two..
- While the oil is getting ready, prepare your favourite taste maker by mixing the ingredients..
- When the oil is hot enough, put a banana vertically on the slicer and start slicing using even pressure directly over the oil. Putting even pressure while slicing is important to get evenly thick slices. Do not use a slicer that gives very thin slices. Do not over crowd the oil otherwise the slices will stick to each other and will not fry well..
- Allow them to fry on medium to slow heat without stirring till they are around 50%fried- you'll see the change in colour and they will look a bit crunchy. Add 1 tsp salt water in the oil at this point. Don't worry, hot oil will not splash out, but be careful. It will create a lot of air bubbles in the oil and you'll hear the sizzling noise. Flip the slices. Gently separate the slices that are stuck together using the frying spoon..
- Keep stirring and frying until the bubbles are settled, the sizzling noise is reduced to almost none and the crisps look evenly fried. Remove them in a plate lined with tissue after draining out oil. Sprinkle the tastemaker right away so the spices stick on the crops while they are still oily. Each batch of 1 banana slices takes minimum 5 minutes to fry. Let the oil heat up a bit before adding another batch which will happen anyway while you sprinkle the tastemaker on the crisps..
- Here I prepared all 3 different types of crisps. The oil from the crisp will disappear within seconds after you take them out from the oil. The salt water that we added in oil will give them a nice crunch, yet soft texture that doesn't hurt in the mouth while eating. If the crisps get moistured due to humidity, you can bake it in the oven at 100c for a few min until they get crispy again..
These banana crisps are sliced thin and perfectly crisp and crunchy. Our customers love them dipped in milk or with hazelnut chocolate spread. Have fun snacking with banana crisps! Vind stockafbeeldingen in HD voor Banana Crisps Thai en miljoenen andere rechtenvrije stockfoto's, illustraties en vectoren in de Shutterstock-collectie. Elke dag worden duizenden nieuwe afbeeldingen.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Banana crisps & 3 taste makers turns your day cheerful.