Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for best Abacha and ugba with smoked fish recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Abacha and ugba with smoked fish recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to abacha and ugba with smoked fish recipe. You can have abacha and ugba with smoked fish using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Abacha and ugba with smoked fish:
- Prepare 2 handful of Ugba.
- You need 1/2 kg of Abacha.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of Dry haberno pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Red oil.
- Prepare of Potash.
- Use 2 handful of leaves Utazi.
- Take 5 pieces of Garden egg.
- Get 4 of big Red pepper.
- Take 1 of Smoked fish.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Abacha and ugba with smoked fish:
- Remove the bones from the smoked fish.cut onion,garden eggs,fresh pepper and utazi leaves..
- Disolve the potash in 2 teaspoon of water and sieve the liquid out in a clean pot..
- Pour in red oil,in same pot and stir it will turn to yellow paste.then the black pepper,salt,onion then rinse the abacha and ugba and pour in.mix together very well.
- Put the utazi leaves,garden eggs and turn it well again then sprinkle the blended dry haberno pepper.
African Salad AKA Abacha with Smoked Fish. African salad also known as Abacha is a very popular Nigerian delicacy originating from eastern Nigeria. This African salad recipe is made with just a few ingredients which in include shredded cassava, some traditional spices like calabash nutmeg and is served with one of the best unique. Abacha Ugba (oil beans) Ngo (potash) Onions Palm oil Seasoning. African salad popularly called Abacha and Ugba is a delicious dish mainly eating by the Igbos; The South-East people of Nigeria and is prepared with dried shredded cassava.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Abacha and ugba with smoked fish turns your day joyful.