Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Lobster bisque recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Lobster bisque recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster bisque recipe. You can have lobster bisque using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Lobster bisque:
- Get 1 of cooked lobster, meat separated from body parts and shells.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut cream.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 of large onion sliced.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of brandy.
- Use 1 cup of white wine.
- Use 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme, parsley.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Lobster bisque:
- For the time being keep meat in refrigerator..
- In a sauce on medium heat add 1tbsp butter, once melted add shell's and body parts, let it fry in the butter until aromatic and the shell turns red, add onions and garlic, let it cook until onions are translucent, add brandy, let the alcohol cook out add stock and wine, bring to a boil cover and continue to cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes and cool..
- Strain the stock, stir in coconut cream check for seasoning and set aside. Place a pan on medium heat, add the remaining butter, add lobster meat and cook until heated through, pour in stock bring to a boil, turn heat off cover and let it rest for 10 minutes, serve with bread of your choice and enjoy!.
A totally simple and delicious classic lobster bisque recipe. Can be made with fresh or frozen lobster, and lightened up if Today I made one of my favorites for a special treat — classic lobster bisque. Lobster bisque is an elegant, creamy soup that actually gets the majority of its flavor from the shell of the lobster, rather than the meat. Making the dish can be a somewhat time consuming culinary. In this creamy Lobster Bisque Recipe you'll find chunks of sweet lobster meat in a beautifully rich, seasoned broth made from the strained liquid of the sautéed lobster shells, vegetables and herbs.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Lobster bisque makes your day cheerful.