Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to swordfish with cherry tomatoes and olives recipe. You can have swordfish with cherry tomatoes and olives using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives:
- Take of Swordfish steak (150 gm each, 300gm per portion).
- Prepare 5 of anchovies in oil.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in halves.
- Prepare 1 cup of olives.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Oregano.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Lemon (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives:
- Pour olive oil in a non stick skillet or pan. Don't heat up yet. Add tomatoes, anchovies and olives. Heat up and cook for 2 minutes..
- We use this kind of salted anchovies..
- Add oregano as much as you want..
- Add fish and cook for another 2 minutes by covering it. Turn the fish to the other side, cook for 2 minutes again, covered..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Don't overcook, at least don't let both sides become too brown..
- Serve hot. You can squeeze some lemon on it..
- Another version with cubed large tomatoes..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives makes your day joyful.