Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for complete Wok Radish cakes recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Wok Radish cakes recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wok radish cakes recipe. You can cook wok radish cakes using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Wok Radish cakes:
- You need 800 gm of Ready Made Radish cakes (find in Asian stores).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Use 6 cloves of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 dl of chopped spring onions.
- Get 300 gm of bean sprouts.
- Provide 100 gm of dried shrimps (washed).
- Use 2 of Chinese sausages (slice into thin slices).
- Get of Wok sauce ingredients.
- Get 0.5 dl of dark mushrooms soya.
- Take 0.5 of sambal chili paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of light soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sweet soya sauce.
- Use 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 dl of water.
- Provide of Optional: fresh cut piri piri.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Wok Radish cakes:
- Heat up frying pan, add in the cooking oil then continue with garlic. Stir until they become golden then add in the Chinese sausages and dried shrimps. Continue stir in medium heat..
- Then add in the Radish cake cubes then pour in the wok sauce directly and turn onto high heat. Wok around 8 min… Add in 1dl water. Let it soak into the Radish cakes cubes. While waiting, add in the eggs and close the lid. Let it be around 5 min until smell some burn then stir around continue wok..
- Then turn off the heat add in bean sprouts and continue stir. Last touch, sprinkle the chopped spring onions on top, then is ready for tummy😊.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Wok Radish cakes turns your day joyful.