What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Pork Soft Bone And Ginger In Brandy Sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Pork Soft Bone And Ginger In Brandy Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork soft bone and ginger in brandy sauce recipe. To cook pork soft bone and ginger in brandy sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Pork Soft Bone And Ginger In Brandy Sauce:
- Prepare 50 grams of Soft pork rib.
- Use 1 of tennis ball size ginger.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Provide 50 ml of brandy.
- Provide 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Pork Soft Bone And Ginger In Brandy Sauce:
- With oil sauté crushed ginger and the Soft pork rib for about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt then add in water and light soy sauce, bring it to a boil then simmer down for 25 minutes.
- Add in the brandy and 1 tbsp of brown sugar then simmer 1 minutes then off heat and put it into the thermal pot and leave it for 3 hours.
- Enjoy it with white rice as dinner.
Heat gently, stirring to help the sugar dissolve. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Turn pork; add rosemary and onion to pan. Place onion and rosemary on a platter.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Pork Soft Bone And Ginger In Brandy Sauce turns your day cheerful.