Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for best Andhra Style Catfish Curry Recipe recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Andhra Style Catfish Curry Recipe recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to andhra style catfish curry recipe recipe. To cook andhra style catfish curry recipe you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Andhra Style Catfish Curry Recipe:
- Provide 400 gms of Catfish.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion.
- Provide 8 of Garlic cloves.
- Take 1/2 of Ginger.
- Get 3 of dry red chillies.
- Take 1 of medium size tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric power.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get leaves of Some curry.
- You need leaves of Some freshly chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Andhra Style Catfish Curry Recipe:
- Take a kadhai add 1/2cup of water and boil it now add ginger,garlic,onion,and red chillies and cover the lid and cook it in 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes open the lid and all boiled Masala take out a plate after cool this mixture make a smooth paste.
- Now take a cleaned fish pieces add 1/2tsp salt,little bit of turmeric powder and littile bit of red chilli powder give it a good mix and rest it At least 5 minutes.
- Now take a kadhai heat 1 tablespoon oil add fish pieces nice and crispy after fry all fish pieces take out a plate.
- Now same pan you can add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and fry it in 2 seconds.
- Next add boiled Masala(oinion, garlic, ginger and red chillies) paste fry it in till golden.
- Next add tomato paste and all spices and cook it in a low flame when oil is extract in masala you can add 1cup water cover the lid.
- After 2minutes open the lid and add fryed fish pieces mix jently and cover the lid and cook it in low to medium flame just 3,4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes open the lid and add chopped coriander leaves and mix it and switch off the flame.
- Ready to serve "Andhra Style Catfish Curry".
Andhra-Style Spicy Egg Curry. a tamarind based flavorful curry from South India. Sharing with you tamarind flavored, spicy, warm and insanely addictive Spicy Andhra-style Egg Curry. This egg curry is one of famous ways to eat eggs in southern part of India. But why am I sharing a curry recipe today when it's summer season, you may ask. I know, the time says it's summer and the temperature says it's not.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Andhra Style Catfish Curry Recipe makes your day cheerful.