Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Matcha Castella Sponge Cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Matcha Castella Sponge Cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matcha castella sponge cake recipe. To make matcha castella sponge cake you need 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Matcha Castella Sponge Cake:
- Take 4 of eggs (L) (high quality)(room temperature).
- Use 150 g of sugar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 50 ml of boiling water.
- Take 194 g of bread flour.
- You need 6 g of Chlorella Matcha.
- Prepare of Mold 20cm x 11xm x 7cm.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Matcha Castella Sponge Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC..
- Sift flour and Matcha tea together..
- Place baking paper in the mold..
- Beat the eggs with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Add sugar and beat more 8 minutes (total 10 minutes, on high speed)..
- Combine the honey and hot water..
- Add honey to 4. and beat 2 minutes more (on medium speed)..
- Add the powders and beat for 2 more minutes (on medium speed)..
- Pour the dough into the mold..
- Drop the mold on the table from 10 centimeters high a few times. If you see bubbles raise, remove them by going over the surface with the spatula..
- Place the mold on the centre shelf of the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 180ºC until the top has a rich golden brown..
- Lower the temperature to 160ºC. Place the mold on the low shelf of the oven and continue baking about 50 – 60 minutes at 160ºC..
- Take the kastera out from the mold and turn the cake over onto a flat plate..
- While it is still hot, wrap the cake with plastic wrap..
- Keep in the fridge wrapped overnight (important! You should not eat kastera on the same day)..
- The next day you can finally cut your Kastera and serve! Enjoy!.
- Chlorella matcha. Https://thematchahouse.com/en/matcha/19-Chlorella-Matcha-100g.html.
There's plain and green tea (above). Nowadays castella can be found in different flavors such as honey, matcha, brown sugar, and chocolate. Lighter than a pound cake, finer than a sponge. Bring one of Japan's favourite baked desserts into your home with this traditional castella sponge cake recipe. Castella is delicious on its own.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Matcha Castella Sponge Cake makes your day cheerful.