Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Vegetable smoked Fish Sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Vegetable smoked Fish Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable smoked fish sauce recipe. To cook vegetable smoked fish sauce you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Vegetable smoked Fish Sauce:
- Use 4 bunch of green leaf.
- Get 1 of cksp canola oil.
- Use 8 of fresh pepper.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of whole smoked fish (deboned).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 of knorr cube.
- You need of Boiled yam to serve.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Vegetable smoked Fish Sauce:
- Pluck green leaf, wash and slice and set aside; wash pepper and onions and dice separately and set them aside.
- Heat up frying pan or a medium size pot, once it’s hot, add canola oil and then onion and stir.
- Add fresh pepper, salt and knorr cube; shred smoked fish before adding to the sauce.
- Stir and allow it cook for about 3 minutes then add green leaf, turn and make sure to mix everything properly.
- Turn off heat almost immediately cos you need your vegetable fresh and crunchy.
- Serve veg sauce with boiled yam.
It flows with almost all types of carbohydrate you can t. Butter a large ceramic baking dish and put the spinach in the bottom. Top with the haddock chunks and potatoes, then spoon over the sauce. This smoked haddock with mustard sauce, spinach and poached eggs is a great midweek meal. Ready in no time at all the fish, egg and spinach are all poached and the sauce is really simple to make.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Vegetable smoked Fish Sauce makes your day joyful.