What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Prego Sandwich recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Prego Sandwich recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prego sandwich recipe. To make prego sandwich you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Prego Sandwich:
- Use of Marinade.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Take 2 of Bay leaves.
- Provide 3 tbsp of piri-piri/ hot sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 4-6 of thin frying steaks.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of red wine.
- Prepare of For the Sandwich/Rolls.
- You need of Onions (optional).
- Get of Mustard (optional).
- Provide of Tomato slices (optional).
- Get of Baguette or rustic rolls or sliced bread.
- Take of Chilli Butter.
- You need 1-2 of fresh chillies.
- Provide 60 g of room temperature butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Prego Sandwich:
- Marinate the steaks with all the ingredients listed. Allow to marinade for a minimum of one hour, overnight in the fridge is preferable..
- Heat a grill pan..
- Drain the steaks from the marinade and add to the grill pan. Grill on each side until cooked to your preference. Allow to rest for a few minutes..
- To Serve, spread the bread with the chilli butter and mustard. Next add the steak and top with the onions and tomatoes..
Prego – Κέντρο Online Delivery – Παραγγείλετε online από Prego – Κέντρο με το efood. Sandwich Εύκολα και γρήγορα με αποκλειστικές προσφορές. Delicious and succulent, these Portuguese prego rolls are made with juicy steak grilled in a flavorsome marinade served on a fresh bread roll. The Portuguese steak sandwich recipe steak sandwich from the Eagle Cookbook. The bakery and ranch provided the primary ingredients for the huge pregos – the real (Portuguese) name – served in.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Prego Sandwich turns your day joyful.