What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Fenugreek Banana Bhaji recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Fenugreek Banana Bhaji recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fenugreek banana bhaji recipe. You can have fenugreek banana bhaji using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Fenugreek Banana Bhaji:
- Provide 2 cup of finely chopped fergreek.
- Use 2 of Ripe Banana's puree.
- Take 2 tbsp of wheat flour.
- Use 2 cups of Besan.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dhania jeera powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Provide As needed of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of crushed whole dhania.
- You need 1 tsp of saunf.
- Use 1 tsp of asafoetida (hing).
- Use 1 of hot oil.
- Get 1 of -Onion flowers rings l.
- You need as needed of Oil to fry.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Fenugreek Banana Bhaji:
- Mix fenugreek, banana,salt & masala in a bowl add hot oil & make bhaji's batter..
- Heat oil in kadai on medium flame slow the flame and fry all the bhajis till turns brown. Serve hot bhajis with masala onion flower rings..
A wonderful recipe with methi (fenugreek leaf). The methi bi goes well with chapati or any roti varieties. Does Fenugreek Help With Weight Loss Or Weight Gain? Will Gaining Weight Make Your Breasts Bigger? Methi bhaji recipe with step by step photos – simple, healthy and yet tasty recipe of Maharashtrian style methi bhaji or sabzi with coconut.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Fenugreek Banana Bhaji makes your day joyful.