What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Jollof rice with smoked fish recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Jollof rice with smoked fish recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jollof rice with smoked fish recipe. To cook jollof rice with smoked fish you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Jollof rice with smoked fish:
- Get 2 cups of rice.
- Provide 1 of medium smoked fish.
- You need of Red pepper, onion (blended).
- You need of Carrots (diced).
- Use of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Maggi, salt, curry, thyme, ginger garlic powder.
- Provide of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Jollof rice with smoked fish:
- Remove bones of fish, wash, cut into desired shapes 😁 and soak in hot water and set aside.
- Perboil rice and set aside.
- In a pot add oil, blended red pepper and onion, stir fry for 5 mins add in maggi, salt, curry, thyme, ginger garlic powder, add water and stir. Cover the pot and let it boil..
- When it boils add in rice, chopped carrots, and smoked fish stir, cover and allow it to cook. Serve.
Add more water to make as desired if rice is still firm. Meanwhile place fish on a foil lined baking tray and place under the oven grill for a few minutes or until just cooked. When the rice is cooked to your liking, serve with the fish. Of all the Nigerian foods that are bae, Jollof is "baest" And making perfectly it is all in the technic and ingredients. One thing that makes this recipe uber smoked for me is the roasting of the peppers, onion, garlic and tomatoes.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Jollof rice with smoked fish turns your day joyful.