Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut recipe. You can have banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut:
- Take 500 gm of banana flowers cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 2small of potatoes cut into small squar.
- Provide 5 tbs of crushed coconut.
- Provide 3 tbs of mustard oil.
- Use 1/4 of (one forth) tsp cumin seed.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2 of laal mirch or red chilli.
- Prepare 3 of green cardamoms.
- Take 1/2tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1/4tsp of ghee.
- Take 1 tsp of haldi powder or turmeric powder.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli and ginger paste.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut:
- Take a kadhai and hot oil,put cumin seeds,green cardamom,bay leaf,red chillies saute them for few seconds..
- Then add potato pieces mixed salt and turmeric powder fried..
- Add ginger chilli paste,cumin powder..
- After that add banana blossom or flowers,crushed coconut cooked them,add salt turmeric powder if needed..
- Stire them and covered it for few minutes..
- After a few minutes when oil separated and boiled whole things then add sugar,ghee and garammasala powder and turned off gas. Banana blossom or flowers curry is ready to serve..
- It is very tasty with hot rice..
This banana flower stir fry with coconut, spices and red cowpeas is a healthy, tasty Kerala style side dish which is enjoyed with rice along with any other curry or gravy, some suggestions would be to use moru curry, pulissery (coconut yogurt curry), sambar etc. The magnesium in the banana blossom makes it a 'happy' flower as it is believed to reduce anxiety and alleviate your mood. The 'Mochar Ghonto' is a traditional Bengali preparation, where the banana flowers are cooked along with potato and aromatic spices. Mochar Ghonto is a dry curry recipe and is often served along with steaming hot rice and ghee. banana flower recipes how to clean banana flower with detailed photo and video recipe. easy and healthy indian recipes made out of vazhaipoo or valaipoo. basically i have attempted three recipes out of banana flower, i.e banana flower chutney, banana flower sukka or poriyal and banana flower chips. you may easily make all these recipes with one blossom and feed your.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Banana blossom or banana flower curry with coconut makes your day cheerful.