Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Smoked fish vegetable stew recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Smoked fish vegetable stew recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked fish vegetable stew recipe. You can have smoked fish vegetable stew using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Smoked fish vegetable stew:
- Take of Vegetables (green leaves and ugwu leave).
- Take of Smoked fish.
- Provide of Tomatoes.
- Get of Pepper.
- Use of Onion.
- Prepare of Palm oil.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Use of Maggi.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Thyme.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Smoked fish vegetable stew:
- Pick leaves, wash, slice and set aside.
- Wash smoked fish with hot water to remove sand (be careful so it won’t break).
- Wash and blend tomatoes,pepper and onions.
- Put palm oil in a cooking pot and allow to bleach.
- Slice onions and pour in the already bleached palm oil stir and add blended tomatoes mix.
- Add Maggi,salt,curry and thyme and allow to simmer.
- Add the washed smoked fish and allow to boil.
- Check to see that there is not much liquid again.
- Then add your vegetables, stir and bring it down from fire.
- Serve with rice.
Coconut Vegetable Stew with Smoked Fish (ginataang tinapa) by Chris Cham. In the Philippines, everything needed to make this dish can be found at the local palengke, including a wide variety of tinapa and the coconut vendor, who will squeeze fresh coconut milk on the spot. It's the subtle sweetness of coconut milk that enhances the delightfully smoky flavor of tinapa. Add the paprika and stir until it coats everything. Add the canned tomatoes, then half fill the can with water and add this to the pan.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Smoked fish vegetable stew turns your day joyful.