Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Vegetarian Pita-Pockets recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Vegetarian Pita-Pockets recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian pita-pockets recipe. You can cook vegetarian pita-pockets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Vegetarian Pita-Pockets:
- Provide 2 of pita pockets.
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach.
- Use 1/8 cup of tomato.
- Take 1 oz of onion.
- Get 1 oz of jalepeño.
- Use 2 tsp of cilantro.
- Use 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Vegetarian Pita-Pockets:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- Take both pita pockets, spread cream cheese on both sides of inside. Sprinkle mozzerella cheese evenly across bottom of insides..
- Wash and chop spinach. Dice tomato, onion, and jalepeño..
- Stuff veggies into pockets, being very careful to not rip sides..
- Place pita pockets onto a perforated pizza pan, slide into over for 12-15 minutes..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Vegetarian Pita-Pockets makes your day joyful.