What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Grilled catfish recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Grilled catfish recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled catfish recipe. You can have grilled catfish using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Grilled catfish:
- Provide 2 of medium catfish.
- Use 1 of medium onion (grated).
- Provide 3 of scotch bonnet(grated).
- Take of Garlic (grated).
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper (ground).
- You need cubes of Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ketchup.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 of little amount of veg.oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Grilled catfish:
- Cut and wash the catfish.
- Marinade with all the ingredients mentioned above and keep in the fridge for 30mins..
- Grill in an oven for 30mins..
This dish is so delectable that dining etiquette amnesia may occur when served. This spicy grilled catfish recipe was shared by Faith who is a avid reader of our monthly magazine "Soul Food Digest". Faith graciously shares her family recipe for grilling catfish. This recipe gives you the feeling and taste of the smoky grill but leaves the fish moist and delicious and packed with flavor. In a medium bowl, mix together orange juice, honey and margarine.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Grilled catfish makes your day cheerful.