Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Cheesy banana chickpeas Paratha with peanut chutney recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Cheesy banana chickpeas Paratha with peanut chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy banana chickpeas paratha with peanut chutney recipe. To cook cheesy banana chickpeas paratha with peanut chutney you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Cheesy banana chickpeas Paratha with peanut chutney:
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Get 2 of boiled & smashed bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of chickpeas (soaked for 12 hours and then boiled).
- You need 4 of green chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of chat Masala.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera powered.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of star fruit.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide as required of Butter for roasting Paratha.
- Get 4 cubes of Cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Cheesy banana chickpeas Paratha with peanut chutney:
- Take a bowl put flour, salt,oil and water knead a soft dough..
- For filling -Take a bowl add Banana (make a paste of chickpeas with 2 chillies grind in mixture make a smooth paste) add chickpeas paste,salt as per taste add masala mix it well..
- Make a small ball from dough make roti then it between add banana masala chesse and cover it roll the roti.
- On hot tawa place the rolled Paratha cook it in low flames make crisps brown from both sides ( for chutney take mixture grinder jar add peanut,salt,starfruit,grind it chutney ready..
- Chickpeas peanut cheese banana paratha is ready..
It goes very well with Idli, Dosa, Chapati. Easy to pack and no spills which suits to take during travelling too. The main thing is this Chutney is tasty without adding any coconut and hence very healthy. Groundnut Chutney – Peanut chutney would feature in the answer very regularly. She has told me many times that her mother would make tubs of this Groundnut Chutney for their big family when she was young and how much ever she would make, the Groundnut Chutney would be polished off.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Cheesy banana chickpeas Paratha with peanut chutney turns your day joyful.