Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Domino potatoes with a twist recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Domino potatoes with a twist recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to domino potatoes with a twist recipe. You can have domino potatoes with a twist using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Domino potatoes with a twist:
- Get 5 of normal size potatoes.
- You need 100 ml of heavy cream.
- Use 100 g of smoked cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of mixed spices.
- Prepare 6 of bay leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Domino potatoes with a twist:
- Slice the peeled potatoes really thin and organise them well in the glass pan, put bay leaves between the potatoes.
- Mix the heavy cream with the spice mix (any mixed spices work),and pour it on the potatoes.Put slices of smoked cheese between the potatoes.
- My spice mix consist of indian, french, mexican etc spice mixes, but any mix will work well.
- Put the potatoe in the oven for 1 hour, on grade 3 or 4 in gas oven or 200 degrees celsius in electric. After one hour put the oven to grade 6 to make the top crispy.
Make note for your next search for a non-boring side. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a Silpat, use a nonstick baking sheet or a medium. Slice potatoes very thinly, keeping the slices of each potato together. Flatten out on the prepared tray or dish in overlapping rows, like dominoes. Butter a nonstick baking tray with some of the butter and fan out the potatoes in lines, like fallen dominoes.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Domino potatoes with a twist makes your day joyful.