What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Piri Piri Chicken Tikka recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Piri Piri Chicken Tikka recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to piri piri chicken tikka recipe. To cook piri piri chicken tikka you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Piri Piri Chicken Tikka:
- Take 500 gm of boneless chicken, cut into 2-3 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic powder or paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of paprika powder.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Piri Piri spice mix (I have used Keya's Piri Piri instant multi-purpose spice mix).
- Use 20 gm or 1 cube of processed cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Melted butter, for basting.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped (for garnish).
- Take as needed of Onion rings (for garnish).
- You need as needed of Mint-Coriander chutney (for garnish).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Piri Piri Chicken Tikka:
- In a large mixing bowl, add yoghurt, ginger-garlic powder, paprika powder, Piri Piri spice powder. Mix everything nicely..
- Add grated cheese, corn flour, salt, fresh cream and oil. Mix well..
- Add the boneless chicken pieces. Coat well with the yogurt mix. Marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator..
- Preheat oven to 180-degree Celsius for 10-15 minutes. Line a baking tray with foil and grease it with butter..
- Place the chicken pieces on the tray and bake for 20 minutes. Bast with melted butter once it starts browning..
- You can also cook them in a skillet or pan. Just heat some oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chicken pieces and cook each side for 5-7 minutes or until it gets a golden colour..
- Sprinkle freshly chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with onion rings and mint-coriander chutney. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Piri Piri Chicken Tikka turns your day joyful.