Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Cornmeal Panko Crusted Catfish with a Sriracha Remoulade recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Cornmeal Panko Crusted Catfish with a Sriracha Remoulade recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cornmeal panko crusted catfish with a sriracha remoulade recipe. To make cornmeal panko crusted catfish with a sriracha remoulade you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Cornmeal Panko Crusted Catfish with a Sriracha Remoulade:
- Take 4 of each Catfish fillets- We have also use -Tilapia (5-7 ounce each).
- Prepare as needed of salt.
- Provide 1 of each egg.
- Provide 6 ounces of buttermilk (milk work fine also).
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1 cup of yellow cornmeal.
- Take 1/2 cup of seasoned Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Sriracha Remoulade.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dry mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoons of pickle-chopped fine — chopped fine (relish works).
- Take 2 tablespoons of parsley -chopped fine.
- Get 2 tablespoons of red onion chopped fine.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce-add more if you like :).
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get of vegetable oil for frying as needed- 1/4 inch in skillet.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Cornmeal Panko Crusted Catfish with a Sriracha Remoulade:
- Lightly season the fish with salt..
- Mix the egg and buttermilk together until well combined..
- Mix the flour, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning together..
- Mix the cornmeal, seasoned Panko bread crumbs and the 2 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning..
- Dip the fish into the egg wash then shake off and place in the seasoned flour and coat well..
- Shake off the excess flour and dip into the egg wash again then shake off slightly and coat with the cornmeal panko mixture..
- Place the coated fillet on a tray and repeat for each fish fillet..
- In a large skillet add 1/4 inch of oil and heat it over a moderate high heat. Add the fish and cook until golden brown and delicious about 3-4 minutes per side..
- If you brown it to fast you could place it on a sheet pan and finish it in a 350 degree oven. Fish take approximately 10 minutes per inch to fully cook. It should be flaky when cut..
- Sriracha Remoulade- Mix all of the ingredients together and refrigerate for 1 hour or more..
Remove the fish from its original packaging, rinse under cold water, and dry with paper towels. Set fish on a cooling rack and place inside a container filled with. Enjoy this crispy catfish coated with cornmeal – a delightful meal. For extra crispy use stone-ground yellow cornmeal. Though this cornmeal-crusted fish may not be quite as straightforward as my butter-lemon standby, it's still simple enough for the fish to shine.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cornmeal Panko Crusted Catfish with a Sriracha Remoulade makes your day joyful.