Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for complete Victorian Sponge Cake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Victorian Sponge Cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to victorian sponge cake recipe. You can cook victorian sponge cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Victorian Sponge Cake:
- Take 300 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- You need 300 g of margarine.
- Take 6 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of flavor.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Victorian Sponge Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Prepare your baking tin by lightly greasing and then measure all your ingredients.
- Sieve flour.
- In a bowl of stand mixee (or in a karge bowl using an electric mixer), cream together the margarine and sugar untill creamy and well combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the essence.
- Using a spatula or whisk and gently hand mixing, fold in the flour little by little until just combined after each addition. The batter shiuld be smooth but avoid over mixing..
- Put your batter into the prepared tin and bake on 180°c for 35-45 mins.
- When cake is done, the surface should spring bach to the touch. Alliw to cool in cake pan for 5-10 mins before inverting onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Victorian Sponge Cake turns your day cheerful.