Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Chicken liver pâté recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Chicken liver pâté recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken liver pâté recipe. To make chicken liver pâté you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Chicken liver pâté:
- Get 500 g of chicken liver.
- Take 150 g of unsmoked back bacon.
- You need 1 of white onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need Sprig of Thyme.
- Prepare 250 g of unsalted butter.
- Provide of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Ground black pepper.
- Take 50 ml of brandy.
- Use 50 ml of port.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Chicken liver pâté:
- Fry diced bacon, onion and garlic with sprig of thyme until golden brown. Remove the sprig of thyme and keep the excess liquid in the pan. Dice this mixture until very fine in a food processor and keep to the side..
- On a medium heat fry the liver with the sprig of thyme in the same pan as before until lightly brown and flambé with the brandy. Once the flames have gone add the port and season well..
- On a low heat just melt the butter. If it overheats it will split and it will be spoilt..
- Blend the liver in a food processor until smooth after removing the thyme. Gradually add half of the liquid butter. Once it is fine add the bacon paste and mix well. Pour the pâté mix into serving dishes and let slightly cool down. Pour the butter over the top and set in the fridge until serving..
- Serve with Melba toast/ crackers with choice of chutney..
And to think that the general public thinks that liver pâté is to be enjoyed in moderation! Our little secret is that we perfectly know that those pâtés are full of healthy. A Chicken Liver Pâté (aka chopped liver recipe) passed down through generations. This is Jack and I am sharing the story behind today's recipe for Chicken Liver Pâté. You could serve this chicken pâté as an appetizer at a dinner party, or simply as a light (really!) supper or a sandwich.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chicken liver pâté turns your day cheerful.