Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Chicken Bunny Chow recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chicken Bunny Chow recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken bunny chow recipe. To cook chicken bunny chow you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Chicken Bunny Chow:
- Get of Chicken Breasts (Cut in chunks).
- Take 1 of Unsliced Bread.
- You need of Coriander/Dhanya (Finely chopped).
- Get 2 of Potatoes (diced).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1/2 of Green Pepper (Finely chopped).
- You need of Crushed Garlic.
- You need of Salt.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of crushed Chilli flakes.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Paco Masala.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of 3in1 Masala.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Tumeric.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Paprika.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Chicken Bunny Chow:
- In a small – medium size pot, heat alil vegetable oil and add the chopped onions, peppers, crushed garlic and Chilli flakes.
- Brown the onion mixture and add alil boiling water so it dont burn to the pot. Add all the spices and cook for a further 5mins..
- Add the chicken breasts and potatoes and cook until potatoes are soft but still firm..
- Add the chopped Coriander/Dhanya and leave alil aside for garnish..
- Lastly, cut the bread in 2 and scoop out the inside of the bread, dish some of the food into the bread and Sprinkle alil more of the Coriander/Dhanya that you left aside..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Chicken Bunny Chow turns your day joyful.