Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Succotash Batch 3 recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Succotash Batch 3 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to succotash batch 3 recipe. To make succotash batch 3 you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Succotash Batch 3:
- Get 1 of large corn on the cob.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned pinto beans.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of duck fat.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of cayenne pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Succotash Batch 3:
- Dice the onion. Take the corn off the cob. Heat the oil and the duck fat. Drain the beans but keep the liquids..
- Add the corn, beans and onions to the pan. Sauté for 20 minutes. Add salt, and minced garlic. Sauté 12 minutes..
- Add the bean liquids to the mixture. Simmer 12 minutes. Serve. Add the cayenne pepper to taste. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
And it should, but I keep eating entire batches. Classic Succotash. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sweet Corn Succotash can be made with fresh, frozen and even leftover corn from your refrigerator! This side dish recipe goes great with almost any meal! Share: Rate this Recipe A combination of cranberry beans and corn kernels, succotash was one of the first foods that the Native Americans shared with the Plymouth.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Succotash Batch 3 makes your day joyful.