Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Smoky sweet potato wedges & sriracha mayonnaise recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Smoky sweet potato wedges & sriracha mayonnaise recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoky sweet potato wedges & sriracha mayonnaise recipe. You can cook smoky sweet potato wedges & sriracha mayonnaise using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Smoky sweet potato wedges & sriracha mayonnaise:
- You need 3 of Sweet potatoes Average.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of sriracha Squirt.
- Take 5 tsps of Mayo.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Smoky sweet potato wedges & sriracha mayonnaise:
- 1) Before you begin slicing & spicing your sweet potatoes heat your oven to 200ºC.
- Sliced sweet potatoes.
- 1) Slice your sweet potatoes into semi regular shapes of the same size, they don’t have to be exactly the same but by making them the same size you’ll ensure they cook at the same rate..
- Spiced sweet potatoes.
- 4) Throw your wedges into a mixing bowl and add the olive oil, paprika, cumin, chilli powder and salt..
- Mixed spice sweet potatoes.
- 5) mix the ingredients around until the wedges are completely coated..
- Pre baked sweet potato wedges.
- 6) Lay the wedges out onto parchment paper – this is the secret to the perfect potato wedge and will ensure they get crispy. Make sure they’re not touching each other as well. Put them into your preheated oven and bake them for 30 -40 minutes depending on how full the oven is. DO NOT CHECK THEM! as this will cool the oven and make them take even longer..
- Baked sweet potato wedges.
- 7) Remove your wedges from the oven with a tea towel / oven glove and then leave to sit on the side and cool (They get crispier when they’re not piping hot).
- Sriracha mayonnaise.
- 8) Take this time to prepare some spicy srriarcha mayonnaise by mixing a squirt of srriarcha with 5 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Sweet potato wedges & sriracha mayonnaise.
- 8) Plate up and enjoy your smoky sweet potato wedges!.
Sweet potato wedges coated in a mixture of chili powder, cayenne pepper, and smoked paprika cook up to crispy perfection in this easy recipe, perfect for These are seasoned with a smoky, spicy blend that will have everybody coming back for more! Great thing about this recipe is you can adjust the. Slice in half, then into wedges. Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. Place on a baking sheet, skin side down.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Smoky sweet potato wedges & sriracha mayonnaise makes your day joyful.