Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for best Honey Ginger Sriracha Pork Stir-fry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Honey Ginger Sriracha Pork Stir-fry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey ginger sriracha pork stir-fry recipe. You can cook honey ginger sriracha pork stir-fry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Honey Ginger Sriracha Pork Stir-fry:
- Take 1 1/2 lb of pork tenderloin.
- Take 1 cup of raw broccoli florets.
- Use 1/2 cup of raw baby carrots, julienned.
- Get 1/2 cup of baby corn, sliced lengthwise.
- Get 1 of sesame oil.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic, minced or chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Get 2 tbsp of cool water.
- Take 1 of ground black pepper (to taste).
- Provide of Marinade.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Honey Ginger Sriracha Pork Stir-fry:
- Trim pork tenderloin removing fat and sinew, slice thinly across the grain (1/4" thickness), place in a bowl..
- Add marinade ingredients (soy sauce, white wine, sriracha sauce, honey and ginger), mix to distribute sauce evenly and set aside. Chop veggies..
- Heat wok on high heat for a few minutes, add sesame oil, when oil just starts to smoke, add pork slices, turning frequently. Stir-fry until pork is mostly cooked and opaque, about 5 – 8 minutes..
- Remove pork from wok into a clean bowl/plate, set aside. In the juices left in the wok, stir in chopped garlic, then add broccoli & carrots. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, adding more sesame oil if desired. Add baby corn and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes..
- Return pork to wok and stir into veggies, add more soy sauce, sriracha, and honey if needed to create a liquid gravy of about 1/2 cup in volume. Push food to the outer edges so liquid is settled in the bottom of wok..
- In a seperate bowl combine cool water & corn starch. Add mixture to liquid gravy in the wok and stir until thickened. Mix everything together and voila!.
- Serve immediately with cooked rice. (Basmati/wild blend cooked in chicken stock and nutmeg is nice!).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Honey Ginger Sriracha Pork Stir-fry turns your day joyful.