Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Beans and doble chesse burger recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Beans and doble chesse burger recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beans and doble chesse burger recipe. To make beans and doble chesse burger you only need 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Beans and doble chesse burger:
- Provide of burgers patties.
- Prepare 1 lb of fajita group beef.
- Use 1 tbsp of catsup.
- You need 1 tbsp of yellow mostard.
- Get 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of grated onion.
- Get of Special beans.
- Provide 2 cup of refried beans.
- Provide 1 can of small yellow corn.
- Get 1 of red sausage.
- Take 3 of limes.
- Use of More….
- Get 1 of white chesse.
- Get 1 of cheddar chesse.
- Provide 1 of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of pickels.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet onions.
- Provide 1 of burger bread.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Beans and doble chesse burger:
- For the burgers patties:.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a burger patties, leave it in the fridge for 20 min.
- Put the patties on the grill and cook it.
- For the special beans:.
- Put the red sausage on the grill.
- Put the fried beans in a fry pan with the yellow corn.
- Add the lime juice to the beans.
- Mash the red sausage and mix it.
- Melt the white chesse on the top of the burger patties.
- Then the cheddar cheese.
- Add the pickels and sweet onions.
- Add mayo to the bottom bread.
- Put the patties on the burger bread and add the special beans.
- Enjoy it!!!!.
Makes a healthy snack too as we can have it as Soak double beans overnight. Drain water, wash and add enough water to immerse the beans. A cheeseburger is a hamburger topped with cheese. Traditionally, the slice of cheese is placed on top of the meat patty. The cheese is usually added to the cooking hamburger patty shortly before serving, which allows the cheese to melt.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Beans and doble chesse burger turns your day joyful.