Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Hillbilly Taco Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Hillbilly Taco Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hillbilly taco soup recipe. To make hillbilly taco soup you need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Hillbilly Taco Soup:
- Provide 2 of lbs. Hamburger.
- Provide 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- Prepare Packet of Taco Seasoning.
- Get 2 Cans of Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- Provide 1 Can of Cream Style Corn.
- Take 1 Jar of Salsa, I use Mild.
- Take 1 of Bottle/Can Tomato Juice.
- Use of Sour Cream and Shredded Cheese, for garnishes.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Hillbilly Taco Soup:
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion together til meat is no longer pink and the onion is soft. Drain the grease and stir in the taco seasoning with a tablespoon of water, stir til mixed well, then set meat mixture aside..
- In a large pot add the meat mixture and rest of the ingredients. Cook til completely heated through. Serve immediately with some shredded cheese, a dollop of sour Cream, and if you desire some crusty bread and butter. 😋.
It's healthy, incredibly easy (only takes Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal. The brand of taco seasoning will drastically change the flavor of this soup. Taco soup sounds awesome for the winter. The only thing is I would NEVER use those packets of.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Hillbilly Taco Soup turns your day joyful.